[RE]LEARN: The Learning Innovation Festival
9-20th November 2020
Terms for Speakers
These specific terms apply to your participation in the [RE]LEARN 2020 online festival as speaker (“you”), in addition to (and prevailing over) the application of our general Terms & Conditions for [RE]LEARN 2020 for all participants (see under Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the [RE]LEARN 2020 registration page)
- You expressly authorise Learnlife to make and use any or all of the image and voice recordings, or part of them, of events in which you may intervene during the [RE]LEARN 2020 online festival (including by way of example: presentations, courses, mentoring, round tables, photo sessions, workshops), including all types of visual and/or sound recordings, whether at the event in real time or previously provided to LearnLife by you (“Recordings”), subject to the conditions set out here.
- This authorisation is non-exclusive, has worldwide application and is without time limit, subject to withdrawal set out here
- The use of these Recordings includes their capture, reproduction and public communication and distribution, including their use for promoting the [RE]LEARN 2020 event and community, whether on the [RE]LEARN 2020 virtual event platform, the Learnlife websites/domains, or social media sites.
- The Recordings may be in any format and medium (paper, digital, etc.) and integrated with any other material relating to [RE]LEARN 2020 and Learnlife activities (photographs, drawings, illustration, video, animations, etc.).
- Learnlife undertakes to make good use of the Recordings only within the context of [RE]LEARN 2020, and never to your detriment or prejudice to your image and reputation.
- Learnlife will consult with you prior to any other use of the Recordings and will remove any images or footage at your request.
- Learnlife will make a copy of the Recording available to you to use for any purpose other than in any manner critical or prejudicial to [RE]LEARN and Learnlife.
- Use of your name, identification or other personal data related to the Recording/s will be as provided by you. Learnlife will correct any data published about you at your request.
- As Speaker, you may request us to delete or remove the Recording at any time.
- All of the above is subject to the exceptions and limitations regarding uses that may violate your rights to honour, privacy and self-image, in the terms set out in Spanish Organic Law 1/1985, of 5 of May, on civil protection of the right to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one's own image.